Rederij het IJ is a trade name of Rederij Roer BV. Rederij Roer BV respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal information you provide to us is always treated confidentially. Personal data of visitors are treated with the utmost care and are never provided to third parties, except to the Municipal Public Health Service (GGD) in the context of contact tracing. Rederij Roer BV will only comply with such a request in the interest of public health.
Personal data that we process
Your personal data is processed when you use our services and/or when you provide it to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- Website contact form or quote form: Name, company name, email address, and telephone number.
- Mailing list: First and last name, email address.
- Purchasing tickets for individual events: First and last name, email address (for e-ticket), telephone number (in case of emergency), and payment details.
- Website analysis: Anonymous IP addresses.
- Website browsing behavior: Visited pages.
We process personal data to:
- Send information, quotes, and invoices.
- Send our newsletter.
- Send e-tickets for our events.
- Prepare a passenger list with contact details to use while boarding for the boat trip.
- Perform a general and anonymized analysis of the website.
- To make online campaigns and advertisements more relevant.
In addition, we also process personal data when we are legally required to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
We take the protection of your data seriously and have taken appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized modification. For example, our website is secured with an SSL certificate and we have concluded data processing agreements with our suppliers, such as Google Analytics (website analysis), Mailchimp (newsletter delivery system), and Avayo (online ticketing system) in which they have described their security measures.
Rederij Roer BV does not retain personal data of customers longer than necessary. This means as long as necessary to provide the requested services, unless data is required to be retained for a longer period of time by law.
Changing or deleting personal data
U heeft het recht om uw persoonsgegevens te corrigeren of te verwijderen. Daarnaast heeft u het recht om uw eventuele toestemming voor de gegevensverwerking in te trekken of bezwaar te maken tegen de verwerking van uw persoonsgegevens. Bij elke nieuwsbrief kunt u zich onderaan de mail via een link uitschrijven of uw gegevens wijzigen. Daarnaast kunt u altijd een bericht sturen naar email@example.com.
You have the right to adjust or delete your personal data. Additionally, you have the right to withdraw any consent you have given for the processing of your personal data or to object to the processing of your personal data. You can unsubscribe via a link at the bottom of every newsletter email. You can also send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to request changes or deletions of your personal data.